2007年9月28日星期五

my new cellphone NOKIA E61i

since i bought the Simense M55,i was loving it, and i used the cute M55 for 4 years long. it was given by my parents as a gift when i went to university. as time went by, it became old and some problems occured on it. however, it is a pity that there is no pure Simense phone existing at present.

in addition, i came to singapore. so i bought a new cellphone for me but it is not a Simense. that is NOKIA E61i. its perfect function and good performance make me love it. sometimes i can feel the beautiful DIY character. i can see the image of Simense. later, i found that there is an organization composed by NOKIA and Simense. oh, that is it. i got it. and i believe the quick growth of Nokia cannot leave without Simense.

now, here is the show of my E61i.

the handsome face


the slim side


the hot back

没有评论: